Unwelcome ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.
You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.
I Call Myself ZOMBiE CYGIG
"Educated" At Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts
What I Do Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it
What I Avoid Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings
How Am I Like Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic
When i first entered army, i tot "maybe AJ is a nice place after all, i have got freedom and stuff back there..." Now i think otherwise. Whats stopping me from collecting my results tml is not the results itself, for i noe i surely fail. Its the fear of going back to AJ.
When i first entered army, i told myself AJ dark days are long gone and will never come back. But its only until these few days i can feel it...the darkness from AJC. So much so that i just had a quarrel with my parents arguing that i will not go back to AJ tml afternoon. I will go back in the evening and get the result myself alone.
I hate AJC, i fear it also. Come to think of it, the days there were darker than army life. Why i fear going back tml so much?
1. I have lots of ppl (authorities and students) i dun wanna meet. LOTS of them. I dun have to name them...i dun have to and you should noe. I hate them i hate them i hate them.
2. Im in army so long that i think im not detached to the world. I fear meeting big group of ppl whom i used to noe, unless i noe them personally well.
3. Im sick of teacher nagging, and im sure they gonna nag and nag tml about my results
4. fucking muggers are going to compare reuslts and come out with things like "I got A B B B, aiya lousy sia, i should had done better" or "wah, your result liddat, can be even lousier ah??"
5. I noe im not welcome in AJ, i dun want to get stuck in a place when everyone hates me. Its just too stressful.
I dunno...will i be going back tml? I dunno...i shall see to it.