Unwelcome ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.
You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.
I Call Myself ZOMBiE CYGIG
"Educated" At Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts
What I Do Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it
What I Avoid Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings
How Am I Like Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic
1. Personal preference. 22 guys running for one ball dun appeal to me.
2. To me, soccer is not innovative or creative or high tech a game at all.
3. Im a born slacker, i hate sports generally.
4. I go by my belief that a lot of popular stuffs are no good in quality, just made popular by promotion, culture, influence and pressure. And i think soccer is one of them. I seldom go by "because everyone does it/think that way thats why its correct and i must follow"
5. I cant play soccer well? Im not fit enough.
6. My good friends around me and my family mostly dun touch soccer
7. My current hobbies already require lots of money. Soccer usually comes with outings, beers, cable TV plans, concert ticket, buying fans merchandise... I wish to save money for my current hobby :)
8. Top down view of tiny humans and a micro soccer ball is not to my eye candy, just like Real Time Strategy Games.
9. Disputes between hardware, software, audio, graphics and other IT elements are more than enough. No soccer disputes on clubs and game play...nah...