Unwelcome ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.
You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.
I Call Myself ZOMBiE CYGIG
"Educated" At Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts
What I Do Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it
What I Avoid Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings
How Am I Like Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic
- Everyone has their beliefs and reason to do things, I cannot understand why ppl do certain things does not mean that his/her decision is wrong.
- I must phrase words nicely before i talk, else sometimes its better to just STFU.
- Its better to convert my negative perception of someone into a question asking him/her the reason for his/her actions so that I will understand why things are done liddat for him/her instead of sticking to my own perception. In the case where i am not able to justify or understand after given him/her chance to explain, i will put that case on hold and will not make decision based on that case since its considered "unsolved". Then i will attempt to understand it on a later part.
- Something that seem easy (be it decision, choices, skills & abilities) to me may not be for others. I must understand that from a 3rd party POV, i may be missing out lots of details like his/her feelings, obligations, past related events, influences etc etc that will ultimately affect his/her decision, actions, skills & abilities and path of life.
- I must learn to listen to others. A good way will be: Ppl talk > I Listen > think > query > think > conclude > remember case as a reference.
Ppl talk > I interrupt > I object > ppl try to explain > I interrrupt > I insist
- After ranting and blaming ppl, i must look at myself if im in a wrong too. That will make me understand the situation more and sound more believable rather than trolling.
- When making my opinions, i must clearly states that its only my opinion, others may feel different.
- I should be less calculative, no one is perfect, and i cannot expect everyone in my life to be someone who i can accept.
- I will learn how to enforce and empathize rules and responsibilities without offending ppl.
- I should stop making politics. Unless i can win something out of it, politics are more or less pointless.
- I should give chance to ppl. And not tekan them on purpose.
- Always strive for peace, not war; i should be less revengeful.