Unwelcome ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.
You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.
I Call Myself ZOMBiE CYGIG
"Educated" At Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts
What I Do Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it
What I Avoid Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings
How Am I Like Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic
Went to Msia, Johor to play with some mini firecrackers. Those that I played were nothing compared to rockets and sky high ones that I saw there. Now I know why there are banned in SG, they are so damn dangerous! Some of them produce as much noise as grenades and 5.56mm's.
- Poppers (You can find these in SG too, its a small bag of explosives where u smack them on the ground and they explode)
- Mini Bee (Small cylinder design of a bee, light them up and see them fly into the air around 3m with green explosion)
- Small Twirlers (Burst into flames and twirl around on the floor, not very fun)
- Big Twirlers (Big version of Twirlers)
- Spinners (Cylinder shaped firecracker, when ignited spins vigorously on the ground with multi-coloured explosions and launching of mini cluster firecrackers at the end )
- Spark Shooter (Shoot lots of sparks into the air for around 30s)